Sunday 16 October 2011

Eye candy

Well, I'm still not home.  Only two more days of being in a hotel and then I get to go home.  Since I can't sew anything without my, um, sewing room (and I've already shown a picture of the one project I did bring with me), I thought I would check out what there is out on the world wide web.

I found this:

© 2001 Caryl Bryer Fallert

Whoa.  This beauty was made by Caryl Bryer Fallert, definitely not me!!  The quilting is also phenomenal.  More work of this type can be checked out here.  I'm amazed at what people can create with only fabric, a machine, and thread.  And endless patience and skill. 


Since I can't make anything of my own, I've really enjoyed looking around at other people's blogs and checking out what they have been up to.  I didn't know how it would go, but I do really like being a part of the blogging world.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that really is incredible. I'm glad you're feeling at home here, I also find blogland to be a happy place!

    ReplyDelete