Okay, so I finished this a while ago, but during my last set of shifts I didn't feel inspired to post anything about it. So here goes.
My table runner is one step closer to completion. I just need to trim the edges, quilt it, and bind it. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, but I wish that I could get some better seams, I never seem to be quite straight. I'm not yet sure how I'm going to quilt this one. Oh well, that's for next time!
Also, in the background my new sewing room is visible! I did some major rearranging around the house here. I will get it all cleaned and organized and share some pics soon. Yay! Also, the fandango quilt top is patiently awaiting being finished. I purchased an order from Connecting Threads, and in there is some 100% cotton batting, which will soon be inside the quilt. So, soon enough.