Tuesday 16 August 2011

Finito

I finished my lovely table runner.  It's not perfect, but I think that it looks pretty good and it mostly looks straight from normal height.  It's a little bit uneven if you look right overtop, but I really like it.  I'm also impressed with my colour choices.  Who knew?


Ta-da!  Since I finished this I tore apart the closet in my sewing room to put shelves and such in the sewing room.  Therefore, my chair and cutting desk are absolutely loaded with clothes.  So, I will likely not have any progress for a bit, but maybe I'll take some nice pictures of my lovely flowers.  Because I like that kind of stuff.  And well, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who reads this, although I may have a few faithful friends who wade through my banter to see what I write.  Thank you, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment