I've finished hand quilting the stars! Now, to FMQ the rest of this thing!
So, I've been lucky enough to be included in Vicki @ Hitch and Thread's Pay it Forward Handmade Movement.
It sounded like a fun thing to do, so I decided to participate. The concept is easy. If you find a Pay It Forward post AND you blog too AND you are one of the first three commenter's on the blog post that tells you about Pay It Forward, the blog owner will make something especially for you.
Here are the details:
1. Important! You have to have a blog.
2. I will make a little something for the first 3 blog owners who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and I will make it and send it to you some time during the next 365 days after you have commented. (just don't expect it for Christmas!)
3. Make sure you let me know your email address, or that you arent a no-reply blogger so that I can get your contact details.
4. To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't matter what you give, as long as it is handmade by you!
5. Once you comment here, you need to post about your Pay It Forward on your blog(within 48hrs) to keep the fun going! *you can just copy the rules from me and please include the Pay It Forward badge in your post. Also, feel free to join the Flickr group to see what else is being sent!
6. Follow my blog - I'd like that but you don't have to :)
To finish the post, my sewing buddies: