Wednesday 13 August 2014

WIP Wednesday

There is not too much to share this week.  I have recently started back to work so I do not have quite the free time that I did before.  It's good to be working again, but it's sad that I don't get to hang out with my little buddy all the time anymore.

I made my third Celestial Star Quilt block.  This is the worst job I've done making one, so I'm hoping that once I get it attached and take the paper out that will help.  I'm still very happy with it, it just turned out a bit lumpy and bubbles in a couple spots.  I ran out of grey so I'll be going again once that arrives.

DSC_0017

I also made another ribbon star block and corresponding irish chain block.  These are the blocks I picked for my month in my quilting bee.  Although I love the pearl bracelets fabric line, I wish I had stuck with a navy that had less white in it.  Oh well, still works, and I'm definitely not redoing/not using these!

DSC_0020

This Sunday my little bean is 1!!  Can't believe it.  Well, I guess I can.

DSC_0044

Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

3 comments:

  1. That worst job looks really great, actually! Very pretty and looks great to me. Very pretty little girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look too bumpy from here! Happy first year, time sure does fly. Love her expression in the picture, too cute.

    ReplyDelete