My sister wanted the quilt backed with a flannel sheet for comfort, so I had her provide the sheet for me. She ended up getting a duvet cover, so I used extra from the other side of the cover for the piecing on the front as well. I don't have a picture of it finished and held up because I was by myself and it's big and heavy!!
This picture shows all the types of quilting that I did. In the middle I quilted around all of the little flowers and then did loopy meandering between. I did loops around the two narrow border diamonds. The paisley part got the big loopy style stuff, and then the grey border is just stippled. I did echo printing for the square borders the long way, leaving that part fairly minimally quilted.
I sewed the binding on with the machine and it turned out really well.
I finished the quilt off with a label I got made on Spoonflower. I attached it with steam a seam lite and then did some zig-zag stitching around the edge. I am not sure why the one side was so tight because I didn't change anything, but I like how it works out.
I'll be linking up to Manic Monday Linky Party with Sew Happy Geek, and WIP Wednesday with Lee at Freshly Pieced.