Well, I did make some progress today. Doesn't look like much on the grand scale of things, but I sure feel like I've done a lot.
First off, I finished quilting the table topper that I've been working on. All thats left to do is the binding--I'll be making bias tape to do that seeing as the last time I tried to bind non-ninety degree angles the regular way it was an absolute, utter disaster.
The quilting is based off of a pattern from The Free Motion Quilting Project that has something to do with mussels, I just spaced it out.
Here is the back:
It's a French General fabric, rouenneries or something like that. I got it at a LQS and thought that it would be a good alternative so that if she wants to have something more neutral that the green and brown that will be possible.
Also, today, I did the tenth block for the Sew. Happy. Quilt. QAL. I am loving every bit of this. I'm so glad that I joined and now I want to do QALs galore!
And here's the crew so far, only two more blocks to go!
Take care all, I'll be linking up to WIP Wednesday with Lee at Freshly Pieced.