I feel like I've been a little bit unproductive these last couple weeks. So, I'm trying to change that. Today, I did manage to get a few things done. First off, I finished the quilt top for my sister's quilt. This is the one made from the fabric (blue) from her trip to Africa. Also, the grey is from a flannel duvet cover that she bought for me to use for the backing. Also, I have incorporated it into the front to give this thing some size. I think this will be the biggest quilt I've made to date. I hope I can do it when it comes to the quilting!!!
I probably should have turned off the light in the background. Oh well, Mr's arms were getting sore anyways. I think I'll need to find a way to hang quilts from the this area. It's hard to tell, but the corners consist of four coloured blocks--no grey.
After I finished this top, I basted and started quilting something I'd made a few months ago. I will need to take the above quilt somewhere else to baste it as it does not fit anywhere in my house without intense furniture relocation.
I didn't realize until after that I was highlighting a mistake here...oh well, nothing is perfect!!
I didn't have it in me to finish, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have it all done up! Cheers.