Tuesday 17 March 2015

The times they are a changing

Well, I have a confession to make.  For me, personally, instagram has kind of killed blogging.  I still like to read them, but I find myself doing more in the world of sewing on instagram than the blog.  I also find the time to sit down and read as many blogs as I follow, never mind write posts, to be a little much for me.

So I pared down my list to a few blogs, my favourite to read and a few Canadians I enjoy.  Most of the rest have a big presence on instagram so if I want to follow up I can always look into their blog.  And it will be a lot easier to manage just a few blogs.

I will still post from time to time, but with a busy toddler, and [surprise] another baby on the way, I don't imagine getting less busy.  I hope you'll stick with me, but I understand if you don't.

IMG_0008

My February bee blocks

IMG_2626

Nap time

DSC_0052

Helping dad assemble our new ikea bed.

DSC_0049

Posing on her favourite thing, the water slide! Too hard to get a pic when she was actually going down!

DSC_0039

Also loved the (not so) hot tub

DSC_0033

Water bug! (Featuring my hubby and his man bun)

IMG_2593

Seems to be the favourite position.

Now that I'm through my first trimester I have a little more energy, so I hope to do more sewing.

If you are on instagram and we aren't already connected, my name is klandine and you can feel free to comment yours and I'd be glad to follow.  Its just easier right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment